skip to content
Request a Site
- Log in to www.uofmhosting.net.
- Select “Site request form” on the left.
- Choose "Drupal 7 site" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a valid shortcode that will be billed for the annual hosting fee of $500.
- Follow the prompts to specify a technical contact (your web developer, yourself, or a group email address), a site description, and a short name for your site. You can change the name of the site later, but this short name will be used in U-M Hosting’s records.
- When you submit your request it will be sent to the MSIS Solution Center. When your request is reviewed and approved — generally within 2 business days — you’ll receive an email with a link where you can log into your site for the first time and set your password.